Natural and vegetable active compound, Asiatic Acid is a pentacyclic triterpenoid isolated from Centella Asiatica.
Asiatic acid’s properties
– Antiseptic: Anti-bacterial and potentially anti-fungal;
– Anti-free radical: Anti-oxidizing and anti-free extreme protection;
– Dermis reconstruction: Stimulates the collagens synthesis and improvement of the keratinization functionality;
Anti-ageing: Reinforcing the bio-mechanic properties of mature skins.
Asiatic acid’s applications
This amazing compound has a myriad of biological effects giving to it strong potential applications in Cosmetic, Medicine and Foor industries.
Asiatic acid has anti-inflammatory activity, antioxidant, it can protect against UVA induced photo-aging and it is a potent stimulator of collagen synthesis and by extension improves the body’s ability to heal wounds.
This compound makes for a versatile active suitable for a wide range of cosmetic applications.
– Skin damaged by aggressive environmental influence
– Sensitive and very sensitive skin
– Skin prematurely aged by sun exposure, dry rooms or generally accelerated skin ageing
– Sun cares
– Dry skin